Monday, March 5, 2012

Digital Arts 2


Hi! :D In Digital Arts 2 (taken spring 2012) we learn ho do do animation, vectors, posters, and other stuff. I like Digital Arts, it's a really fun class, and I love learning how to do art on the computer. These are my assignments/projects.
This is my vector face that I created with Photoshop and Illustrator.

This is my anti-bullying poster that I created with Corell Painter 11 and Photoshop. Completed April 5, 2012

Despain
Class of 2012
Digital Arts 2
Adobe Photoshop & Corel Painter 11

My intent as a graphic designer was to spread awareness about bullying. No one deserves to be bullied; the ‘why’ doesn’t matter. When you don’t speak up, you’re actually supporting it. When you’re silent, bullies think they can get away with it or that it’s okay. It’s not. In my artwork I was trying to show a new day, a new start brimming on the horizon; it’s up to us if we want that to happen. If we stand together, we can change our community. I really like how the sunrise turned out. I struggled getting my poster to look how I wanted, but when I just went with it, and allowed another perspective, it turned out better than I planned.








This is the first movie I've made. I made it with Adobe Flash CS5, Adobe Soundbooth CS5, Audacity, GarageBand and Final Cut Express. Like I said, it's my first video, so I'm just starting out, but at least I know how to make a movie now! You can watch it here on my blog, or on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3p-jheKzK0&feature=player_embedded.










No comments:

Post a Comment