Saturday, December 14, 2013

Something Wonderful

So much has happened to me between the time I last posted and today. Remind me to get a post on here about The Emotion Code. But for now I'm going to post about what happened most recently.

Have you ever had something happen to you, that was so wonderful that it seemed like a dream? And no matter how much you tried to convince yourself  that it was really happening, you still thought it was a dream? Something like that happened to me last Saturday, December 7, 2013. That was the date for my church's winter formal. The dance was fun in and of itself, but it was so much more fun because of the person I was there with. :) <3

At times, it was even magical. And that's why Im having such a difficult time convincing myself that it was real. Wonderful stuff like that doesn't happen to me. Now, don't get me wrong, wonderful things happen to me, and miracles happen all the time, but never anything like that. I usually end up sacrificing my happiness for others', and I typically put myself last. So things like this, don't happen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment