Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Emotion Code and Me

November 2013
I first started out learning Naturopathy, which is a holistic manner of healing the body through natural means (ie: homeopathy/home remedies, acupuncture, chakras, water therapy, ect.). although it was a start, it wasn't quite the direction I wanted to go. In looking for more answers, I came across The Emotion Code by Dr. Bradley Nelson.

In The Emotion Code, Dr. Nelson talks about what he calls 'trapped emotions'. For some reason, during emotionally-charged events, some emotions don't process correctly, and become, literally, trapped within the body. He also talks about a "Heart-Wall", which is a literal wall of energy that can block you from giving and receiving love. Because your body innately knows the difference between truth and  falsehood, and your subconscious mind records everything that ever happened to you, through muscle-testing you are able to tap into the subconscious mind and release these trapped emotions.

Today
It is difficult for me to remember how I felt and what it was like when I first started. This gift of healing has been given me from the Savior, who loves me more than anyone else ever could. I am telling you I have been healed from my depression, from my anxiety, from things that happened when I was a child, and from chemical imbalances in my brain. My depression is gone, my mind is clear, and I have never felt more free. I still have a lot of work to do, but it's a whole lot better than where I was when I started.

I feel that I'm finally able to move forward, and I'm happier than I've ever been. I've decided to get my license to become an Emotion Code Practitioner (so I can help others). At this point, I have pretty much memorized The Emotion Code website (which is www.drbradleynelson.com), and I am ready and willing to share it with as many people as can. I now know my purpose, and place in this world, and see the mission God has given me to fulfill.

No comments:

Post a Comment