Tuesday, February 26, 2013

26 Feb 2013

26 February, 2013

So yesterday was my birthday. I had fun, but it felt more like an excuse to have people be nice to me, rather than my birthday. I am another year older, but that's all it is; the excitement of birthday's has just gone out of me, I guess. Birthdays are different than they were when I was little. I remember being so excited for my birthday, because that was my day. I don't know, maybe I was just down because I was getting older without them, without my friends. I guess I was mostly disappointed that my friends didn't call or txt me to say 'Happy Birthday'. I'll have to check facebook to see if anyone said it there. I suppose it's just hard for me, seeing people decorate their friends' lockers, or getting them balloons or doing something special for their friends for their birthday, and then no one does that for me.
    I also was dissapointed because when it's one of my friend's birthday, I call or send them a message to say 'Happy Birthday', so I guess I thought one of them might do that for me. 

I'm sorry I'm sounding mopey today. I'm not sure what's going on w/ me. Although my birthday wasn't all that I hoped it wold be, I still had fun, and I'm grateful for what I got. :)

Oh and Emily DID txt me to say "Happy Birthday" (after I reminded her- she missed it when she was putting birthdays on her calendar).

oh yah!! I got Tangled for my birthday!!! ^_^ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment