Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!! :D 2013

Well, today is a special day for many people, and for others, it's the worst day of the year. Valentine's Day was my favorite holiday, then for a few years I didn't like Valentine's Day cause it reminded me of someone I'd lost (because they moved) when I was young, and it hurt. But now I'm back to liking this holiday, which it probably has something to do w/ me finding someone to like, and that healing my heart. But because I was hurt at such a young age, I have a difficult time w/ relationships, because I don't want to get hurt again.

Anyway, I can't think of anyone for whom today is more special, than my cousin Chelsea, because it's her birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELSEA!!!!!! Have a WONDERFUL day!!!!! :D ^_^
And for everyone else, I hope you have a wonderful day, even and especially if you don't really have a "special someone." Also, I hope you enjoy the pictures I got from google.com. : )










^_^- lol

"everyone has someone in their life that keeps them looking forward to another day."









No comments:

Post a Comment