Tuesday, April 16, 2013

April 16, 2013

K, I know it's been awhile since I've posted on this blog. Anyway, I have a couple things so far for today.

1) When my mom was driving me to Seminary this morning, she turned on the heater, but she was surprised when she realized it was set full blast to the AC. Lol her reaction was halarious!!

2) I set my backpack (I mean my sister's old backpack) on the ground....well, I was swinging it off like I usually do, and the strap broke! The strap on the side that wasn't ripping. Now I'll have to carry it today in my arms.

3) I wasn't sure at first if I would include this, but now I;m going to. I have a classmate who
           a) is a pervert (he out right told me)
           b) won't stop patting my head or hugging me, even though I've told him not to
    and c) likes me (i can tell because of how he acts)

He thoroughly creeps me out, and I'm going to tell him today that I don't want him touching me anymore or I'll report him. Unfortunately, I don't know if that will stop him. Can you get a restraining order for someone who rides your bus??

Well, I better go do some of my homework, although I don't know how much I'll get done because school starts in about 10 minutes. I've just been so tired lately. I think I've finally caught up on my sleep from the Prom last Saturday (Emily and I didn't get back until 1AM).

No comments:

Post a Comment