Monday, April 29, 2013

April 22, Monday

K, so that guy I told you about that was really creeping me out? He's actually ok when he doesn't keep touching me. I wasn't able to tell him to stop or I'd report him; however, the situation did sort itself out. Probably largely due to the fact that last week we learned about abuse, sexual abuse, and unhealthy relationships in health 2- not that we have a relationship. Anyway, I think he figured out that he was supposed to stop.


This has been a very full weekend for me. : )

Wednesday- I felt so alone and sad for some reason, even though my family was around. I texted Emily and asked her if I could talk to her for awhile, because I was sad and I didn't know why. A few minutes later, she called.  It surprized me that she called instead of texted, but it felt a lot better than if she texted, and it helped a lot more too. It was so nice to know that I have someone, even though we don't live in the same city, that would take time out of their day, and out of their busy life, to talk to me. Immedeatly I felt better when I heard her voice. : ) Also, when we talked, we found out that the day before we had both fallen asleep in Math class, and we both had it at the same time. There was a slight awkward pause, and then she's like "Hello soulmate! Wait...You're a girl." lol I laughed and was like "that's okay. I know what you mean."  Then I let her get back to her homework- she has a 10 page project to do!! (And that's not an exaggeration.)

Friday- I went to the library after school. I signed in to grooveshark, but there was no sound on the computer, and no way to turn it on. : (
Anyway, I ended up talking to Jeremy through facebook. I don't remember what we talked about, or what else I did. Oh yah. I told him that on the bus I wished I was at his house playing Minecraft. And then I told him if I wasn't doing anything w/ Heather or my family over Memorial Day weekend, that we might be able to hang out (as long as he's not doing anything w/ his family either). Once I switched computers to one that had sound, I asked him a question that I'd been wondering about since last week.I didn't get a specific answer, but the answer still made me happy and excited. And guess what? I still am. :)

So on Saturday we went to the zoo. I remember when I was in first grade, I hated going to the zoo, because I hated seeing the animals caged up and trapped. I felt sorry for them, and I think I felt how they felt. I hated going to the zoo because it felt sad and depressing.
This time though, it was a much more pleasant experience, even though I still felt sad for them. No one should be trapped, and in a cage. We saw a lot more animals this time than we did the last couple of times; we also got to see the flamingos they just put in. And we also saw the baby river otter and baby elephant! ^_^ They were so cute!! :D
It was an okay family activity.








No comments:

Post a Comment