Thursday, May 23, 2013

January 31st- February 1st 2013

(I forgot to post this sooner)
I fell asleep with the light on last night. When I woke up (around 10:30ish), I saw that my hands were swollen. My right hand was more swollen than my left hand, but they were both difficult to move, actually, my whole body was difficult to move. I tried to crack my back and fingers to see if I could get them to move a little more, and to get the swelling to go down. If it worked, it was barely noticeable. As I started to change into my pajamas, I realized my feet were also swollen. I lay on my back w/ my feet and arms under me to try to stretch out my back and get some blood flowing to my feet. It did help; the swelling went down on my feet a bit. I realized my whole body, esp. my right side, was swollen. I couldn't really do anything about it, so I finished changing into my pj's, said my prayer, and turned off my light (about 11).

I'm not sure if I was dreaming, or if this really happened, but in the very short time that I was asleep, I felt someone standing by the corner of my bed pull my blankets. I immedeatly woke up, and looked at the clock (it was like 11:39). Then, calling upon the name of Jesus, I commanded them to leave. Once I felt the evil presence leave, I fell back asleep.

 I heard a voice in my mind clearly say "In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I command you to leave." I woke up, and tried to say what I had heard in my mind, but I couldn't speak. There was a darkness in my room, and it wasn't because my light was off. I felt a weight on me, but not on my skin. It was as if the darkness, or whoever was in my room was weighing me down. I tried again to say what had so clearly come to my mind. "In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I command you to leave" I told the spirit. Feeling it trying to stay, I said something like "I do not want you here. If you are trapped, you need to cross over. And if you are not, then I really don't want you here. In the name of Jesus Christ, I command you to leave." I said that in the same voice I had spoken in before. I felt whoever it was immedeatly leave.

It wasn't that I felt unsafe in my room, but I told myself, in the same voice I had used before, that whoever it was would be back, and I knew that was true; it wasn't my imagenation playing tricks on me. I thought about going into my mom's room, but I decided against it because it wouldn't be good for my swollen body. I knew I couldn't stay in my room, so the only other option was the couch.

I got up, prayed for protection, turned on my light, and gathered my clothes for the next day. I also took a couple of blankets and my pillow downstairs. I went back upstairs and told Mom what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment