Friday, May 24, 2013

May 24, 2013

You ever do something, that you know you shouldn't do, and you honestly don't know why?? Like you know you've already had too much alcohol, but you still go for another glass, or two...or five. (Not that I have that problem; never had a drop of alcohol in my life- except for, you know, when it's in cough medicine.) Or when you have that bowl of ice cream when you're sick? Or when you do sumthin' you know is stupid just because your friends told you to?
Well for me, that often happens when I'm tired. I am soo dog-tired, but for some reason, I still stay up for another hour or two (sometimes three)! And then I'm even more tired the next day, and can't for the life of me, figure out why I stayed up so late. Which is what I'm doing right now.

Oh there I go coughing again. Well, better turn in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment