Thursday, May 9, 2013

(still under construction)
Have you ever had something so wonderful happen, that you wondered if it really happened?
Lol. That sounds like I got my first kiss. No, I'm still waiting for that; I was actually talking about Jeremy giving me something that means so much to me, and I'm so amazed that I'm slightly wondering (and hopeful), if he really meant it.

So last Saturday (May 4), I was able to go hang out w/ Jeremy and his family. I had to get some late work done first. after I did, my parents wouldn't give me a specific answer on when I could go- or even if I could go. They said they needed more information; my sisters wanted to go to a concert, and they had barely given them any information on it. I know that's what my parents needed, but it really felt like they were yanking my chain. It hurt really bad- although I do get to see my friends, I don't get to see them as often as I'd like, and it had been awhile since I hung out w/ Jeremy and his family. Oh I was so angry and hurt!! Finally, they gave me a definite answer.

*****
Mom let me drive, and I was so excited and happy. : )

Jeremy invited  a bunch of our friends over to play D&D. He said he thought I'd want to see everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment